Greyhound Lines, Inc., commonly abbreviated as Greyhound, is a North American intercity bus common carrier that serves over 3,800 locations. The company’s first route began in Hibbing, Minnesota, in 1914, and the Greyhound moniker was established in 1929. Greyhound has been a part of the British transportation corporation FirstGroup since October 2007 but has been headquartered in Dallas, Texas, since 1987.
You may not feel comfortable storing your large luggage at the Greyhound Bus Station since it is very active. However, you can look for a storage locker at Luggage Greyhound Bus Station with Qeepl. Qeepl’s Luggage Storage lockers will help you to store your luggage and baggage.
Things to Do
The places near Greyhound Bus Station are very famous as tourist attractions.
- Have a walk to the Willis Tower! The landmark 110-story tower offers panoramic views of Chicago from its 103rd-floor Skydeck.
- Don’t forget to make it to the Old Saint Patrick’s Catholic Church, which is just a few steps away.
- A nine-story tower, the Old Chicago Main Post Office, is worth your time.
- The Rookery Building - Chicago’s oldest elevated, this 1885 Romanesque structure with a Frank Lloyd Wright-designed lobby - is located nearby the tower.
- Stroll along with the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Places to Eat
Grab some delicious meal before you board the bus.
They have been serving classic Greek dishes since 1971. You will love the interiors while having a grilled calamari, homemade gyros plate with flaming cheese.
Try their coffee with home-baked rye bread.
Travel to Giardano if you want to try a deep-fish pizza. It also offers wine, beer, and classic Italian food.