![Long Beach Airport LA Qeepl luggage storage](https://d17uxijbwk9zyb.cloudfront.net/qLaXgX.jpeg)
LGB Airport provides additional services that make it one of the best airports for the ultimate traveling experience, such as dining options, free Wi-Fi, convenient parking, new concourse. But there are no luggage storage facilities at the airport. Since these storage lockers are not available, what can you do about it?
The best way to get around it is by looking for a space with a reliable luggage storage service provider. Qeepl is the baggage storage service provider that fits the description of what you are looking for. We grant you access to storage options near the airport by partnering with local shops, cafes, and small businesses nearby the airport. All you need is download our Qeepl app or open map and find the best option! You may also be able to strike a deal with us for discounts if you are storing more than two bags or intend to do so for a long time.
The best part of visiting Long Beach is that you will get to visit other places around. Getting Downtown should be one of the items on your to-do list. So, how do you get downtown from the Long Beach Airport? When it comes to this, you have 5 options to select from:
- Shuttle. You can travel via any of the available limousines, or vans.
- Car renting. You can hire a car from any of the car rental offices located in the Airport Ground Transportation Center. You will find these offices just directly across the street from the terminal.
- Bus. The best way to go about this is by taking the Long Beach Transit, which costs $1.25 for all routes.
- Taxi. The fourth option is to take a cab. You can either locate the taxi stand outside the terminal next to Parking Structure A or you make an online booking for a cab. The flat rate for traveling from the airport to LA is $72.
- Metro. The Wardlow Station on the A-Line is the closest Metro Rail Station to the Long Beach Airport. It will cost you around $13.35 to make the trip.
Let’s talk about some of the best places to sightsee and spend your layover after sorting out your storage needs. These are some of the best tourist attractions near the airport:
- Long Beach Museum of Art
- Point Vicente Lighthouse
- Catalina Express
- Long Beach Antique Market
- Tag and Target
- Downtown Long Beach
- Battleship IOWA
- Shoreline Pedestrian Bikepath
- Los Angeles Maritime Musem
- Rosie’s Dog Beach
These are some of the handpicked eateries and bars near Long Beach Airport. They serve a whole lot of meals that will satisfy your taste buds and you’re your stomach:
- Long Beach Burger Bar
- Blueberry Hill
- Pita Pataki
- Super Mex
- Boathouse on the Bay
- Humblebrags Eatery
- The Habit Burger Grill
- The Heritage Family Pantry
- Donut IslandIn-N-Out Burger