New York **Pennsylvania Station**, popularly known as **Penn Station**, is the country's seventh-busiest transit terminal with intercity commuters. Positioned in Midtown Manhattan between the 7th and 8th Avenues from 30th to 34th Street, this station is reachable by subway or bus. It is beautifully designed with Zodiac chandeliers, neoclassical architecture, and waiting rooms showing histories of transportation. There are a couple of entrances to the platform that is above ground. Wheelchair users can also enter through the seventh Avenue gates.
Penn Station is separated into three main concourses. It consists of numerous New York City areas and covers the entire city. So, you can seamlessly visit some of the most fabulous places in New York with Penn train and bus stations.
Penn Station is an inescapable feature of New York City, whether you’re arriving or departing with several local and regional train and bus lines. This hub has many luggage storage options that will allow you to enjoy New York City without having to carry your baggage everywhere.
Do you think about the security concerns and locker storage facilities? Is the question “Where can I leave my luggage in Penn Station” troubling you a lot? Do not worry. Qeepl offers the best service and helps passengers with convenient and secure luggage Penn station storage.
Here are a few parking areas in the Penn Station area.
- 31 Commerce St. ($12)
- 494 Broad St.($7)
- 103 Mulberry St. - Lot ($12)
- 111 Mulberry St. - Valet Garage ($12)
- 160 Edison Pl. - Valet Lot ($10-19)
- 267-281 Market St. - Three Gateway Garage ($14)
- 388 Market St. - Valet Lot ($14)
- 386 Market St. - Valet Lot ($13-19)
- 986 Raymond Blvd. - Valet Lot ($13-19)
- 1143 Raymond Plaza West - One Gateway Center Garage ($11-12)
Penn Station has good, clean, and sanitized restrooms. In addition, many department shops have public restrooms each. You can also look for hotels in Penn Union Station like Marriott Marquis, which is on the 4th floor.
Hungry while looking at the beautiful Penn Station? Then, have some yummy snacks in these popular places near Penn union Station.
This classic New York steakhouse prepares the freshest and delicious meat. Try their mutton chop with some stir-fried mushrooms and their iconic burger.
Vegans will love to crush their cravings here. You cannot miss Cinnamon Snail and the Little Beet. And, if you are fond of meat, get LaFrieda’s steak sandwich and Ribalta’s pizza.
- Turntable Chicken Jazz. Order spiral-shaped potato, a Twister from Turntable Chicken Jazz.
- L’Amico. Do you love Italian food? This is a notable restaurant for pizzas and plates of pasta. Their white mushroom pizza is a must-try.
- Black Iron Burger. The Mushroom Truffle Burger and the Black Iron Burger are local’s favorites.
- Friedman’s. Friedman’s has a large variety of gluten-free menus. So get a bite of some waffles, salmon salad, and fish tacos.
- Her Name Is Han. This is a great place to enjoy Korean food—order for their spicy seafood stew.
- Larb Ubol. Their Thai cuisines such as yen ta fo and Kao moo dang are the special ones.
- Marta. Have a range of fantastic brunch food at Marta.
- Kunj. For a light meal, Kunjib is the ideal one. Their stews, soups, and rice cakes are incredible.
Travelers can reach these places with a taxi or a bus.
Penn Station has numerous attractions and includes a variety of exciting things to do. Since it is located in an accessible area, you will find a range of things to do during your free time.
- Empire State Building. This monument, set in a prominent Manhattan location, is 172 miles away from Penn Station. From its 102nd floor, you can capture the 360-degree view of the beautiful New York City.
- Bryant Park. It is a public park notable for its beautiful green landscape, seasonal floral splendor, and numerous leisure activities. The park is 2654 feet (0.5m) off to Penn Station. You can also spend your time in the New York Public Library here.
- Times Square. Located 172 miles away from Penn Station, Times Square is the critical hub of the world’s entertainment industry. There are a ton of free things to do here. For other activities, you will have to get a ticket.
- Chelsea Market. Explore some unique items and dishes at low prices in this 0.8 mile far Chelsea Market.
- The High Line. Because of its novelty, the elevated park in New York City is a famous walkway. This modern parkland is built on an old rail track and now boasts flowers, greeneries, and a stunning glimpse of the NYC cityscape.
- Madison Square. This is a versatile entertainment venue. Many sports such as hockey, boxing, and recreation like concerts, circuses occur here.
- Top of the Rock. Top of the rock features renowned golf courses, world-class cuisine, breathtaking sceneries, and many more.
- Patrick’s Cathedral. If you want to spend your time with some calmness, visit this church at a driving distance of 191 miles from Penn Station.
- Manhattan Mall. If you are on a shopping spree, you can check out this place just 0.1 miles away from the train station.
Indeed it isn’t easy to take your luggage and enjoy the tour. Thus, find a reliable luggage storage location with Qeepl and make the best out of your time at any hour.
Ready for your New York Trip? Leave your precious checked baggage with Qeepl and enjoy your vacation.
With so many things to catch sight of and mouth-watering dishes to taste, it is obvious to visit each place and nurture the beauty. But, of course, it is best to leave your bag and explore NYC. So, you can rely on Qeepl to have the best luggage storage facility.
Keep assures you to take complete care of your bags with proper safety and budget-friendly prices. Our rates start as low as $5.90 per day at all the baggage storage locations in the various stations of New York. In addition, we seal your baggage or the suitcase and keep them in strong storage lockers so that you get top-notch luggage storage service.