![Luggage Storage at Puerto Vallarta International Airport](https://d17uxijbwk9zyb.cloudfront.net/gsjwWp.jpg)
Located 7.5 kilometers from the city of Puerto Vallarta, the Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (as it is also known) welcomes thousands of tourists every year.
If you want to get something to eat before starting your adventure in the city, the airport has restaurants and cafeterias where you can try your first meal in Puerto Vallarta.
In addition to this, they also offer money exchange and ATM services. Not to mention that they have stores that are duty free, and you can enjoy free wifi to get in touch with friends and family.
Serving both domestic and international air traffic, this airport will be your first contact with the great city of Puerto Vallarta.
If you are just passing through and want to make the most of your time in radiant Puerto Vallarta, you will definitely want to leave your luggage in a safe place close to you or the airport.
You should know that the locker service and luggage storage facilities at the airport are not available. But don’t worry, you have at your disposal one of the best online services to store luggage comfortably and safely. We are talking about Qeepl!
Qeepl offers the service of storing your luggage in the most visited destinations in Mexico and Puerto Vallarta is one of them.
If you decided to visit the spectacular Marina Vallarta or any other destination in the three zones of the city, Qeepl has a whole network of stores, boutiques and hotels located in the most popular areas of Vallarta, ready to store your luggage in an easy and safe way.
After you make your reservation, we will send you all the necessary information for you to store your luggage without any problem. With your baggage well taken care of by Qeepl you are ready to be captivated by the beauty of the Mexican Pacific Coast.
Once you arrive at the airport you will almost immediately notice the tropical and vacation atmosphere that prevails in sunny Puerto Vallarta.
You have several options to get to one of the three zones into which this fun city is divided. You can choose the one that best suits your needs and your budget.
One of those options is to go to the airport authorized taxis, this would be the option if what you want is to move comfortably and safely. Prices depend on the area of Puerto Vallarta you are going to, they range from MX$100 to MX$975.
Another alternative you have for your transfer is to ask for the Uber service, if your choice was to visit the busy Romantic Zone the rate will be MX$179. You will have to leave the airport for this service, since the uber or any other service independent from the cab, are not allowed to enter the airport.
But if you want to save money and start your tour of this picturesque city as soon as possible, your best alternative would be to take a bus. You do not have to walk very far to do so since the Puerto Vallarta International Airport is quite centrally located. You can approach a public transportation stop and for only MX$10 you will get to the place you decided to explore.
As every tourist you will surely be excited to try the food offered by the best places in town. To this end, we present you some of the most recommended restaurants in Puerto Vallarta:
- Oyster Grill de La Docena: walking along Vallarta’s malecon you will come across this fantastic haute cuisine restaurant. An ideal place to hang out with friends and acquaintances tasting its menu of fresh and delicious seafood.
- El Dorado: located in the old town area of the city and outdoors, you will enjoy the traditional Mexican food offered by this restaurant. One of the favorite dishes of the diners is the shrimp tamale, with jalapeño cream, green sauce, with fresh cheese and pepitas, enjoy it while they serve it to you at a table on the sand of the sea!
- La Negra Brewery: if you are on the north coast and prefer a more casual dining atmosphere, this restaurant is sure to please. It has an assorted menu ranging from hamburgers, tacos, taquitos, sashimi to clam chowder. And of course you have to try their tasty beer!
- Mezcal y Sal: Mexico is known worldwide for its famous mezcal, so you can’t leave Puerto Vallarta without trying it. We recommend this place to do it, you have a great variety of mezcal-based cocktails to choose from. And if you are vegan you are in one of the best places to satisfy your tastes.
- La Rústica Sayulita: if wood-fired food is your thing, this is one of the best places to try it. You will have trouble deciding on a dish because they are all so appetizing! Seafood, tacos, pizza and pasta are just some of the options you have to try. You can accompany it with delicious cocktails while you enjoy a dynamic and fun atmosphere.
- Gaby’s: in this place you can enjoy authentic traditional Mexican food. A family house that was converted into a cozy restaurant. While you enjoy the spectacular view upstairs, you can taste some of the most popular dishes from their menu. Dare to try their different chiles stuffed with vegetables, nuts, pomegranate and meat, covered with the typical walnut and mole sauce.