There are no lockers or other options available inside Grand Central Terminal because of security concerns. But, on visiting NYC, most visitors have a question, "Where can I leave my luggage near Grand Central?" We are the on-demand, short-term luggage storage facility that operates near Grand Central and throughout the city. Book a Qeepl locker online and securely store your bag and belongings near Grand Central Station, making you appreciate each second of the time nurturing the beauty of the Grand Central Terminal.
Grand Central Terminal is a world-famous transportation hub and landmark in Midtown Manhattan. Known as one of the major stations across the city, it opened to the public on February 2, 1913. Its famous history is one that talks about enormous wealth and excellent engineering, but also survival and rebirth.
Today, the beaux-arts landmark serves as a retail and dining destination and the MTA Metro-North Railroad and a subway station for the S, 7, 6, 5, and 4 subway lines.
Grand Central’s significant tourist attraction is the four-faced opal clock above the Information Booth in the center of the Main Concourse. Also, it is a popular meeting place for locals and visitors.
Grand Central Terminal is much more than just a transit hub for passengers and tourists. Enjoy diverse culture, fantastic shopping, and eateries at this massive landmark, and leave your luggage worries with a nearby Qeepl.
Grand Central is more than just a commuter rail station; it’s also an architectural marvel. This landmark will inevitably become a starting point for many voyages and a meeting place for many people. So, with Qeepl’s baggage storage locker service at Grand Central, you can start your journey or day at any hour stress-free.
Where to eat?
You may only have enough time for a quick bite. Fortunately, Grand Central has some of the most upscale options available in a train station.
- Grand Central Market. There is so much healthy food to choose from that you won’t need to go anywhere else! Eli Zabar, a New York legend, has contributed some delectables to the menu. There are many ways to enter the market. For instance, you can enter from across the 4/5/6 subway entrance in the Lexington Passage or Lexington Avenue at 43rd Street. Address: 89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017, United States
- Frankies Dogs On The Go. If you’re in a hurry to get somewhere else, stop by Frankies for a quick hot dog treat! It is a two-minute walk from Grand Central. Address: 23 Vanderbilt Avenue Grand Central Terminal Dining Concourse/ Track 111, New York, NY 10017, United States
- Shake Shack. Order a burger from one of New York’s most well-known franchises!
- Pescatore Seafood Co. The place is New York’s number one seafood retailer. The Grand Central Market is home to the Pescatore Seafood Company (43rd & Lexington Ave). They’ve been in the world-famous Train Station for over two decades. Get a diverse selection of the freshest seafood from around the globe.
- Prova Pizzabar. If you haven’t tried Prova Pizzabar, you haven’t tried pizza. The menu, which includes Italian appetizers, a variety of pasta, and desserts, will make you feel as if you’ve arrived in Italy.
Where to go?
Grand Central Terminal connects the tourists and New Yorkers to many other famous places. The place is a few miles away from the Newark Airport. There are many more exciting tourist attractions in New York City that you should see. There is a range of places to start sightseeing in this city because of the many iconic landmarks and tourist attractions. Central Park, Brooklyn, Times Square, and Manhattan are just a few of the places you should see. And we make it easy with its widespread presence across these landmarks at any hour of the day, ensuring flawless service. Grand Central is vital to the city of New York. So, book your luggage locker with Qeepl and enjoy your visit baggage-free.
- Bryant Park is only a few minutes walk from Grand Central Terminal. If you have time before your train, you can leave your luggage at Qeepl and go for a walk in the park.
- The Empire State Building is one of New York City’s most iconic landmarks, and it’s only 13 minutes away! The tower was completed in 1931, and it now houses art exhibitions and a stunning view of New York City. Madame Tussauds New York, the fantastic museum chain for life-size wax statues of historical icons and famous Americans in themed galleries, is only a 13-minute walk away.
- The Rockefeller Center is a 10-minute walk away, where you can see the iconic building and take some great photos. If you visit during the Christmas season, you can see the famous Christmas tree and an ice skating rink! Then, find a convenient Qeepl luggage location, and go on the ride.