If you are passing through Puerto Vallarta waiting to board your next flight, you will be delighted to know that you are in one of the tourist cities par excellence of the Mexican Pacific.
Located in the north of the state of Jalisco, the Caribbean aura of this city is bordered by beautiful beaches that match the strong presence of the Mexican spirit. This is reflected in the gastronomy, tradition and culture of the place.
Now, Puerto Vallarta is also known for its variety of restaurants, bars and nightclubs, which attracts thousands of tourists from all over the world every year. So if you are passing through this favorite tourist destination for many, be prepared to enjoy every last moment!
Something that will undoubtedly contribute to the full enjoyment of your stay in Puerto Vallarta is to leave your luggage in a safe place. You don’t want to carry your luggage to all the places you can visit in this vibrant city.
For this there is Qeepl, the online service that allows you to store your luggage in hotels and reputable stores in the city.
What kind of luggage can you store with Qeepl? You can store suitcases, handbags and anything else you don’t want to carry in your hands, while sightseeing in this fun place.
It’s very easy to request our services, so don’t complicate your life, just log in to our website or download our mobile app. Once you have completed this step, locate the storage place that is closest to the places you want to visit in beautiful Puerto Vallarta and make your reservation!
What if you have a change of plans? Don’t worry, you can cancel your reservation without any problem. But otherwise, come to the Qeepl point where we will store your luggage, and start touring the exuberant Puerto Vallarta now!
Places to see in Puerto Vallarta
After storing your luggage easily and safely with Qeepl, you’ll be eager to start getting to know the city and make the most of your time in busy Puerto Vallarta.
Here are some of the must-see places to visit before boarding your next flight:
- Marina Vallarta: in this place you will want to explore everything you see around you. Full of hotels and resorts that together with the beaches of the Mexican Pacific, have created a landscape where the natural harmonizes with the sophisticated. You’ll have countless boutiques to visit and bring a gift for those waiting for you at home. Not to mention the restaurants in the area where they serve both native and international cuisine. Also, if you like golf you are in the right place, enjoy playing at the well kept Marina Vallarta Golf Club.
- Punta Mita: located in the Nayarit Riviera, is a paradisiacal place. With its beautiful white sand beaches and gentle waves, you will have no choice but to relax and let your accumulated stress disappear. You won’t regret leaving on your next flight to your destination with a fantastic tan!
- Puerto Vallarta: is one of Mexico’s favorite destinations, and the main tourist destination in the state of Jalisco. Although it is known worldwide for its incredible beaches, you will also enjoy visiting its picturesque Old Town that will take you back to the ancestral Mexican culture. Walking through its cobblestone streets you will reach the boulevard that is impregnated with art and unique views of the Bay of Banderas. But, if you go with company you will have to go to the Romantic Zone, sure to be a tour you will never forget.
- Whale watching: if you are passing through the city between the months of December and March, and you have an adventurous spirit, you cannot miss one of the most awaited shows in Puerto Vallarta. This is none other than humpback whale watching. These giants of the sea migrate every year to the Mexican Pacific and offer a show like no other.
Places to eat in Puerto Vallarta
With so much activity and emotions lived visiting the most popular places in the city, it will be time for you to enjoy your palate with something tasty.
For this purpose, we will make you some recommendations of the best places to eat in Puerto Vallarta:
- Makai: do not be fooled by the simple and relaxed look of this restaurant, because its cuisine is one of the best in the area. The serrano ham with tuna cured for a year is one of the most delicious dishes on their menu, but you can also opt for traditional food.
- Tubas: You will surely take a stroll along the city’s boardwalk, and after this walk you will be thirsty. Therefore, we recommend you to try a tuba, this typical drink of the area has coconut, sugar, pieces of walnut and apple as ingredients, it is served iced so it will refresh your throat. You can buy it from some of the picturesque vendors who walk around dressed in white.
- Tintoque: in this restaurant you can try some of the best seafood dishes. Delight your palate with grilled octopus, fried soft shell crab or an esquite, with three types of corn and truffled cuitlacoche, are some of the delicacies that diners can try.
- Cha Cocina: located in the Versalles neighborhood, this restaurant is one of the most innovative in the city. With a changing menu that adapts to the local products available according to the time of the year, you have the opportunity to try typical Mexican dishes. From the delicious panela cheese of the town to the chilaquiles tortas on Mexican telera bread, with avocado, beans and ranch cheese, you have to try it!