Wrigley Field is a baseball park located on Chicago’s North Side. It is the baseball stadium of the Chicago Cubs, the oldest active American professional sports team to remain in its home city. It’s a great place to hang out and have a drink at one of the many bars and restaurants located just outside the park’s entrance.
Travelers from Union Station can take the Red Line train to Wrigley Field. Note that if you are a new traveler, Wrigley Field has a stringent bag policy during Cups Games, and bags larger than 16 x 16 x 8 inches, as well as other pieces of luggage, are strictly prohibited. Different rules may apply at other events, but storing your bags at luggage storage before attending any event will keep your worries at bay.
So, if you need luggage storage at Wrigley field, you can leave your bags at one of our Luggage Wrigley Field Storage near the stadium and enjoy a hassle-free visit to Chicago and enjoy the game.
Parking Near Wrigley Field
At all times, the area surrounding Wrigley Field is restricted to Residential Parking Permit 383. Permit 383 is located just southwest of the stadium and is only available after 6 p.m. West of Ashland Ave. and North of Irving Park Rd. offers you unrestricted free street parking.
Try to come three hours before the first pitch. You get free street parking in permit zone 383, but it usually fills up. However, garages and parking lots up to the first pitch are frequently available.
Parking at Wrigley Field can range from $10 to $50. There is free street parking within a mile of Wrigley Field, but private spots adjacent to the field can cost up to $70.
Public Restrooms Near Wrigley Field
You can find temporary men’s and women’s restrooms while two women’s and one men’s toilet rooms are built with modern amenities.
Places to Eat Near Wrigley Field
Wrigley Field has many delicacies to serve you. Don’t miss them at these places:
- Aurelio. This restaurant is perfect for Pizza fans. It has 20 different beer buckets and all kinds of traditional Chicago pizza and.
- Snow Junkie. Snow Junkie has the sweetest summer treats, including waffle cones loaded with hot fudge, ice creams, and other goodies.
- Jeni’s. You can’t resist trying Jeni’s famous ice creams. It has the craziest flavors in Chicago.
- Shake Shack. Shake Shack’s menu is full of burger varieties. So have a bite of their grilled burgers. You will always ask for more.
- Big Star. Big Star is a sweet dish cafe and a bar. Try margaritas, tacos, and queso fundido here.
- Cozy Noodles & Rice. This Wrigley Field restaurant serves the tastiest brunch ever. Its steamed broccoli and spring rolls could be matched to none.
- Lowcountry. Are you crazy about seafood? Then, come to this bustling eatery that offers seafood boils with crawfish, clams, shrimps, and crabs.
- Pick Me Up Café. It has everything for both vegan and meat-eaters.
- Tango Sur. Enjoy the tasty Argentine grill menu with some soothing music at Tango Sur.
- Chicago Diner. Its Vegan Monte Cristo, rich soy buttered biscuits, and Cinnamon Rolls are a must-try.
- And, yes, don’t forget to get your kid a hot dog from Bryon’s.
Things to do near Wrigley Field
Don’t get bored while waiting for your next train or bus. Instead, have a tour to these places near Wrigley Field:
- Visit the Park. Wrigley Field’s Base Ballpark is remarkable. You can sit and relax with your loved ones at Gallagher Way that is just outside the stadium. You can enjoy movie screenings, fitness programs, concerts, etc.
- Get some cultural views. Wonderfully renovated theatre, The Music Box, screens retro, indie, and foreign films. Link Hall features contemporary dance and public performances. And to have some joyful moments, go to The Comedy Club iO, which hosts many comedians’ live performances.
- Shopping. To read some ancient comic books or magazines, search for Vintage Cubs Memorabilia. Strange Cargo is most known for its bizarre T-shirts and other eccentric fashion accessories.
- Dance at the clubs. The Metro, and Deuce’s, and the Diamond are some famous clubs near Wrigley Field.
- Cheer from the rooftops. Get a ticket and hang out at one of the famous Wrigley rooftops. The rooftop view is unbeatable because Wrigley Field is among the few stadiums in the United States, surrounded by an uptown neighborhood.
Need for Luggage Storage at Wrigley Field
Are you planning a trip to Wrigley Field, the home of the Chicago Cubs? Check that your heavy bag isn’t weighing you down.
To enter Wrigley Field, you must go through security checks at all gates to reach your seat. Visitors who do not have luggage can enter through the “Express” lanes. Simultaneously, fans with bags (or other items) should proceed through designated lanes where security staff will inspect them. You may bring in luggage no bigger than the mentioned size above and keep other luggage at luggage storage.
Wrigley Field, unfortunately, does not have luggage storage lockers. Therefore, bags cannot be stored within the ballpark and should remain with guests. If you don’t know where to leave your luggage and amenities, locate our Qeelp Luggage Storage options to keep your luggage safe.
Why Choose Qeelp to Store Your Baggage at Wrigley Field?
After reaching Wrigley Field, you would be wondering, “Where can I leave my luggage in Wrigley Field?” You may plan to visit Logan Square Farmers Market or Joong Boo Market and need a place to put your bags. Or you want to visit St. Hyacinth Basilica, Graceland Cemetery, or North Avenue Beach in the Wrigley Field area but don’t want to be bothered by your luggage. Qeelp will take care of your luggage and will keep it safe at our locker.
Storing luggage and other belongings with Qeepl is easy. We have luggage storage locations in all of NYC’s significant areas. Our Luggage Storage facility rental rates start at $5.90 per day for all storage locations with the highest level of safety and security.
You can explore New York City without having to lug your suitcase around if you use our luggage storage service. Instead of planning your travel days with your luggage, use our luggage storage facility option to make the most of your vacation.