**Central Park** is a New York City urban park located between [Manhattan](https://qeepl.com/en/city/new-york/manhattan)'s [Upper East](https://qeepl.com/en/city/new-york/upper-east-side) and [Upper West Sides](https://qeepl.com/en/city/new-york/upper-west-side). With an area of 843 acres, it is the city's fifth-largest park (341 ha). It is the most visited urban park in the United States and the most filmed location on the planet.
Central Park is bounded by Central Park North at 110th Street, Central Park West at Eighth Avenue, Central Park South at 59th Street, Central Park North at 110th Street on the east, and Fifth Avenue on the west. The Upper East Side borders the park to the east, Upper West Side to the west, Midtown Manhattan to the south, and Harlem to the north.
Leave your luggage and amenities with our Qeepl Luggage Storage Central Park locker and enjoy this excellent green spot in the heart of NYC without the burden of your luggage. Store your Luggage near Central Park with utmost security at affordable pricing plans at Qeepl’s luggage lockers.
- Street Parking. Many side streets bordering Central Park provide legal and free parking. However, before parking the car, read the posted street signs.
- Metered Parking. Metered parking is available on both sides of Central Park on the north and south avenues. The duration of metered parking ranges from one hour to twelve hours. Before parking, always check the signs. Metered parking has varying hourly rates. The metered rate below 96th Street is $3.50 per hour, and from it is $1.50 per hour from 96th to 110th Street.
- Garages for Parking. Nearly every other street around Central Park has a parking garage. Companies charge by the hour, with rates varying depending on location.
Throughout Central Park, public restrooms can be found at various playgrounds, landmarks, and attractions. Some are only open during the summer and are closed during the winter. Many of them are wheelchair accessible.
Some of them are:
- The Arsenal – 5th Avenue and 64th Street (wheelchair accessible)
- Ancient Playground – 5th Avenue and 85th Street. Open 7:00 am to Dusk (8 - 9 pm spring/summer, 5 - 6 pm fall/winter).
- Kerbs Boathouse – Conservatory Water at 74th Street (wheelchair accessible)
Grab the delicious meal from some of the best places near Central Park
- Le Pain Quotidien. Breakfast, brunch, and lunch are all available at Le Pain Quotidien. Their seasonal menus include desserts, quiches, tartines, salads, and soups. This location has a 30-seat dining room and a 100-seat terrace with table service. A take-out window is also open.
- Dancing Crane Cafe. Located inside the Central Park Zoo, the Dancing Crane Cafe is ideal for rest and refuel. It offers a wide range of healthy and fresh desserts, beverages, snacks, and meals.
- Maoz Vegetarian. Maoz Vegetarian serves falafel-centric and vegetarian fare with a variety of fresh juices.
- The Loeb Boathouse. The Loeb Boathouse is located on The Lake, where one can rent boats during the spring, summer, and fall seasons. They are open daily for lunch and dinner, and on weekends they serve brunch. There is a formal dining room with a lovely view and a famous and less formal cafeteria with a cozy fireplace in the winter.
Regardless of the season, Manhattan’s main green space (and one of the top New York attractions) has a lot of entertainment to offer. You might be surprised to learn that some of the best things to do in Central Park happen during the fall and winter seasons! So leave your Luggage at Qeepl and enjoy your ride.
Here are the things you shouldn’t miss out on during your visit to Central Park.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art. Over 5,000 years of art worldwide are on display at New York City’s most visited museum and attraction. You can connect, discover, dream, play and learn. It is an 8-minute walk from Central Park.
- The Delacorte Theater. The Delacorte Theater is an open-air theatre that hosts the Public’s free Shakespeare in the Park productions during the summer. It is a 5-minute walk from Central Park.
- American Museum of Natural History. The American Museum of Natural History is a world-class scientific and cultural institution. The museum is well-known for its exhibitions and scientific collections, representing a field guide to the entire globe and providing a snapshot of the world’s cultures. Take a 12-minute walk from 72nd St, and you will reach the museum.
- The Bethesda Fountain. The Bethesda Fountain, the stunning center of attraction of the Bethesda Terrace, is one of New York’s most significant fountains, measuring 26 feet high by 96 feet wide. It is one of the most famous fountains globally, and the statue at its center was the only sculpture commissioned as part of the original design of Central Park. It is a walking distance from Central Park.
Are you on the lookout for a Luggage Storage Facility near Central Park? You can easily roam around New York City without worry if you store your luggage at Central Park luggage lockers or any other baggage storage lockers. Qeepl is here to provide luggage storage near Central Park and other significant landmarks. So opt for convenient luggage storage service and get prepared for a slow and relaxed day in Central Park by handing your belongings to us.
Central Park is the best place to unwind in the superb clones of nature, right in the heart of all the hustle and bustle of NYC.
Planning your visit to Central Park? Then you must be wondering, “Where can I leave my luggage in Central Park?” Don’t worry. Please drop off your belongings at our Central Park’s nearby luggage storage facilities.
Qeepl will look after your baggage & other amenities if you store them with us. We have our luggage storage location at all central locations across NYC. Our rental rates for Luggage Storage Station begin at $5.90 per day at all storage locations with utmost safety and security.
Using our luggage storage option allows you to explore New York City without lugging your suitcase around. So don’t plan your travel days around your luggage. But instead, turn them into extra vacation days by using our luggage storage option.